Nottingham Trent University Website Refresh
Established in 1843, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) has over 40,000 students, spans five sites, and is one of the world's top five most sustainable universities.
A long-standing client, NTU approached FWD to refresh their MyBenefits website, which we developed for the university five years ago. The website is designed to help the university’s 5000+ employees access information on a wide range of benefits, discounts, and savings in areas including financial, health and well-being, lifestyle, awards, and workplace, with discounted courses for ongoing personal development and access to employee networks.
You can take a look at our work here.
The project included:
- Front-end refresh to complement the NTU brand
- Improving the UX experience for employees
- Umbraco 11 rebuild of the back-end CMS with all the added benefits and functionality of the latest version of Umbraco
- An additional news section
- Updates to include extra benefits
- Integration of phase 2 updates to the online benefit forms